About Imperial Healthtech
Imperial Healthtech is rewriting the rules of modern healthcare. Founded in the Netherlands starting as a personal project developing a pregnancy app for Indonesian women, Imperial Healthtech has grown into a team of 15+ and built 3 apps: BukuBumil, MedMinutes, and Centafit. Ever since our apps have been installed by 500,000+ users and transformed 20+ Indonesian health facilities.
Surround yourself with a high-performing team and level up quickly. Maximize your creativity and impact in ways that are sustainable for you and your schedule. Our internship is designed to be as flexible as possible, without neglecting the importance of absorbing experience and connecting with other interns via team bonding. We provide you with customized tools and technology to ensure you have the best tools possible to build the best products and stay connected in our digital-first environment.
You can choose to work on-site at our Semarang office or remotely
- Part-time 20 hours per week for 6 months
- You can choose your day and time with a choice between Monday – Friday morning slots (08:00 – 12:00 WIB) or afternoon slots (13:00 – 17:00 WIB)
- Currently studying towards or fresh graduate of Bachelor or Master’s in Psychology, Medicine, Midwifery, Public Health, or related studies
- Demonstrate a creative mindset and close attention to detail
- Native in Bahasa Indonesia and able to conduct research in English
- Have writing talent and passion for communication
- You learn fast and have an affinity with health/medical topics
- Highly organized & the ability to work collaboratively
Extra qualifications (nice to have)
- Familiar with HTML
- Familiar with SEO
What you’ll do:
- Breaks down complex information and then effectively communicates it using simple language audiences can understand and act on.
- Creates content on health-related topics including mental health, pregnancy care, reproductive health, parenting, and others.
- Understand target markets and create content that attracts a strong online audience and measures results
- Make active proposals for new content ideas
- Participates in content initiatives that align to marketing strategy and customer experience objectives
- Selected candidates will be invited to attend 2 virtual interviews consisting of:
- 1st stage: 30 minutes of a conversation-style interview. The best way to prep is to spend some time thinking about experiences that have been formative to the point you’re at today.
- 2nd stage: 30 minutes of writing exercise (research, editing, and marketing)
- This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
- Flexible working time and location
- Experience working in technology start-ups in the health sector
- Work experience that can be written on CV & LinkedIn
- Weekly Peer Lectures
- Monthly Team Bonding
- Internship Certificate
- Letter of Recommendation according to performance
*This is an unpaid internship