About Imperial Healthtech
Imperial Healthtech is rewriting the rules of modern healthcare. Founded in the Netherlands starting as a personal project developing a pregnancy app for Indonesian women, Imperial Healthtech has grown into a team of 15+ and built 3 apps: BukuBumil, MedMinutes, and Centafit. Ever since our apps have been installed by 500,000+ users and transformed 20+ Indonesian health facilities.
Surround yourself with a high-performing team and level up quickly. Maximize your creativity and impact in ways that are sustainable for you and your schedule. Our internship is designed to be as flexible as possible, without neglecting the importance of absorbing experience and connecting with other interns via team bonding. We provide you with customized tools and technology to ensure you have the best tools possible to build the best products and stay connected in our digital-first environment.
You can choose to work on-site at our Semarang office or remotely
- Part-time 20 hours per week for 6 months
- You can choose your own day and time with a choice between Monday – Friday morning slots (08:00 – 12:00 WIB) or afternoon slots (13:00 – 17:00 WIB)
- Student of Bachelor/Masters degree in Analytics, Mathematics, Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Science
- Deeply passionate about shipping great products with great user experiences based on data
- Enthusiastic about designing digital products, and working on complex challenges
- Great eye for detail
- Experience with design and prototyping software
- Solid interpersonal and collaborative skills to interact with different stakeholders
Extra qualifications (nice to have)
- Experience in a scale-up or start-up product-led organization
- Have experience in Figma
What you’ll do:
- Take ownership of your team’s products, including vision, ideation, development, launch, growth, and maintenance
- Combine qualitative user research and quantitative analysis to gain a deep understanding of the needs and wants of our customers and/or employees, and identify areas of improvement
- Define and maintain the product roadmap in alignment with business stakeholders and our other product teams
- Build and support a highly effective team in a rapidly growing organization, together with your technical counterpart
- Foster an environment in which your team can excel
- Selected candidates will be invited to attend 2 virtual interviews consisting of:
- 1st stage: 30 minutes of a conversation-style interview. The best way to prep is to spend some time thinking about experiences that have been formative to the point you’re at today.
- 2nd stage: 30 minutes of product exercise (prioritization, product design, and analytics)
- This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
- Flexible working time and location
- Experience working in technology start-ups in the health sector
- Work experience that can be written on CV & LinkedIn
- Weekly Peer Lectures
- Monthly Team Bonding
- Internship Certificate
- Letter of Recommendation according to performance
*This is an unpaid internship