About Imperial Healthtech
Imperial Healthtech is rewriting the rules of modern healthcare. Founded in the Netherlands starting as a personal project developing a pregnancy app for Indonesian women, Imperial Healthtech has grown into a team of 15+ and built 3 apps: BukuBumil, MedMinutes, and Centafit. Ever since our apps have been installed by 500,000+ users and transformed 20+ Indonesian health facilities.
Surround yourself with a high-performing team and level up quickly. Maximize your creativity and impact in ways that are sustainable for you and your schedule. Our internship is designed to be as flexible as possible, without neglecting the importance of absorbing experience and connecting with other interns via team bonding. We provide you with customized tools and technology to ensure you have the best tools possible to build the best products and stay connected in our digital-first environment.
You can choose to work on-site at our Semarang office or remotely
- Part-time 20 hours per week for 6 months
- You can choose your own day and time with a choice between Monday – Friday morning slots (08:00 – 12:00 WIB) or afternoon slots (13:00 – 17:00 WIB)
- Final year student of or recent graduates in any field
- Love creating graphic-based and video-based social media content
- Self-starter with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude, equally comfortable to lead and to follow
- Attention to detail, ability to notice the small but important things
- Awareness of Indonesian social media trends
- Ability to quickly recognize and adopt new trends
- Eager to learn in a fast-paced environment
Extra qualifications (nice to have)
Passion for visual design and an attractive (online) portfolio
What you’ll do:
- Work alongside the team to create, develop and execute a monthly plan for social media strategies
- Help produce video-based and graphic-based daily content for our social media (TikTok, Instagram Reels, or Youtube Short)
- Brainstorming campaign ideas.
- Selected candidates will be invited to attend 2 virtual interviews consisting of:
- 1st stage: 30 minutes of a conversation-style interview. The best way to prep is to spend some time thinking about experiences that have been formative to the point you’re at today.
- 2nd stage: 30 minutes of product exercise (prioritization, product design, and analytics)
- This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
- Flexible working time and location
- Experience working in technology start-ups in the health sector
- Work experience that can be written on CV & LinkedIn
- Weekly Peer Lectures
- Monthly Team Bonding
- Internship Certificate
- Letter of Recommendation according to performance
*This is an unpaid internship