About Imperial Healthtech
Imperial Healthtech is rewriting the rules of modern healthcare. Founded in the Netherlands starting as a personal project developing a pregnancy app for Indonesian women, Imperial Healthtech has grown into a team of 15+ and built 3 apps: BukuBumil, MedMinutes, and Centafit. Ever since our apps have been installed by 500,000+ users and transformed 20+ Indonesian health facilities.
Surround yourself with a high-performing team and level up quickly. Maximize your creativity and impact in ways that are sustainable for you and your schedule. Our internship is designed to be as flexible as possible, without neglecting the importance of absorbing experience and connecting with other interns via team bonding. We provide you with customized tools and technology to ensure you have the best tools possible to build the best products and stay connected in our digital-first environment.
You can choose to work on-site at our Semarang office or remotely
- Part-time 20 hours per week for 6 months
- You can choose your own day and time with a choice between Monday – Friday morning slots (08:00 – 12:00 WIB) or afternoon slots (13:00 – 17:00 WIB)
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any discipline
- You are a potential customer favorite
- You are a true organizational talent and can organize both yourself and others
- You have a great knowledge of human nature and know how to deal with the people around you
- You are always aware that professionalism and fun do not have to be mutually exclusive.
- You love new challenges, learn new things quickly, and don’t let yourself be easily distracted.
- You are a talented communicator and understand that dialogue is the key to success. You also have very good knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia – both spoken and written
Extra qualifications (nice to have)
Experience in dealing with customers
What you’ll do:
- Driven by our value “User Obsessed”, being responsive to user needs and challenges, as well as hyperfocus on creating a continuously better user experience, your primary responsibility is to deliver exactly that.
- You will work with the product team to ensure that every problem is solved in the interests of users.
- With a lot of empathy, organizational talent, and communication skills, you ensure that our users receive fast and solution-oriented support.
- Selected candidates will be invited to attend 2 virtual interviews consisting of:
- 1st stage: 30 minutes of a conversation-style interview. The best way to prep is to spend some time thinking about experiences that have been formative to the point you’re at today.
- 2nd stage: 30 minutes of customer relationship exercise (research & responding to user’s feedback)
- This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
- Flexible working time and location
- Experience working in technology start-ups in the health sector
- Work experience that can be written on CV & LinkedIn
- Weekly Peer Lectures
- Monthly Team Bonding
- Internship Certificate
- Letter of Recommendation according to performance
*This is an unpaid internship