About Imperial Healthtech
Imperial Healthtech is rewriting the rules of modern healthcare. Founded in the Netherlands starting as a personal project developing a pregnancy app for Indonesian women, Imperial Healthtech has grown into a team of 15+ and built 3 apps: BukuBumil, MedMinutes, and Centafit. Ever since our apps have been installed by 500,000+ users and transformed 20+ Indonesian health facilities.
Surround yourself with a high-performing team and level up quickly. Maximize your creativity and impact in ways that are sustainable for you and your schedule. Our internship is designed to be as flexible as possible, without neglecting the importance of absorbing experience and connecting with other interns via team bonding. We provide you with customized tools and technology to ensure you have the best tools possible to build the best products and stay connected in our digital-first environment.
You can choose to work on-site at our Semarang office or remotely
- Part-time of at least 10 hours per week
- You can choose your own day and time – must be regular sessions
- Must have at least six months experience in clinics/hospitals
- Able to work a minimum of 10 hours per week – must be regular sessions.
- Able to work remotely from Indonesia only.
- To be registered with a license to practice
- Good IT skills
- Must be passionate about our vision, values and incredible mission
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills across all levels of the business
- Always ensure you’re up to date with our strict compliance process
- Excellent organizational skills
Extra qualifications (nice to have)
- Experience in chat, video call, or telephone consulting
What you’ll do:
- A mix of chat, video and telephone appointments
- Working hand in hand with the latest technology to support patients
- No home visits (ever!)
- Hardly any paperwork
- Friendly approachable team
- Super-efficient support team 24/7
- Ability to work both remotely (from home) and in clinics
- Selected candidates will be invited to attend 2 virtual interviews consisting of:
- 1st stage: 30 minutes of a conversation-style interview. The best way to prep is to spend some time thinking about experiences that have been formative to the point you’re at today.
- 2nd stage: 30 minutes of clinical exercise
- This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
- Flexible working time and location
- Experience working in technology start-ups in the health sector
- Weekly Peer Lectures
- Monthly Team Bonding
- Letter of Recommendation according to performance