About Imperial Healthtech
Imperial Healthtech is rewriting the rules of modern healthcare. Founded in the Netherlands starting as a personal project developing a pregnancy app for Indonesian women, Imperial Healthtech has grown into a team of 15+ and built 3 apps: BukuBumil, MedMinutes, and Centafit. Ever since our apps have been installed by 500,000+ users and transformed 20+ Indonesian health facilities.
Surround yourself with a high-performing team and level up quickly. Maximize your creativity and impact in ways that are sustainable for you and your schedule. Our internship is designed to be as flexible as possible, without neglecting the importance of absorbing experience and connecting with other interns via team bonding. We provide you with customized tools and technology to ensure you have the best tools possible to build the best products and stay connected in our digital-first environment.Crème resurfaçante High-Potency Night-a-Mins™ aux AHA dérivés de fruits – Origines | Séphora sildenafil durée d’action rapport : la puissance des produits cbd vendus en ligne s’écarte souvent de…
You can choose to work on-site at our Semarang office or remotely
- Part-time 20 hours per week for 6 months
- You can choose your own day and time with a choice between Monday – Friday morning slots (08:00 – 12:00 WIB) or afternoon slots (13:00 – 17:00 WIB)
- Currently studying towards your Bachelor or Master’s in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related studies
- You enjoy solving complex problems
- You are highly analytical and curious intellect
- You have out-of-the-box thinking and initiative, a hands-on, and nothing-is-impossible mindset
- You have long-term vision, process-oriented and structured ideas
- You are a quick learner and the ability to learn on the go
Extra qualifications (nice to have)
- Familiar with clean architecture, such as MVC (Model View Controller)
- Familiar with Dart/Flutter
What you’ll do:
- Build highly-scalable software systems using primarily Dart/Flutter.
- Work alongside software engineers to solve coding and architecture challenges
- Take ownership of project, including the development, documentation, feature test, and unit test creations
- Addressing bugs and issues
- Evolve, develop, and challenge yourself in an evolving company
- Selected candidates will be invited to attend 2 virtual interviews consisting of:
- 1st stage: 30 minutes of a conversation-style interview. The best way to prep is to spend some time thinking about experiences that have been formative to the point you’re at today.
- 2nd stage: 30 minutes of coding exercise
- This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
- Flexible working time and location
- Experience working in technology start-ups in the health sector
- Work experience that can be written on CV & LinkedIn
- Weekly Peer Lectures
- Monthly Team Bonding
- Internship Certificate
- Letter of Recommendation according to performance
*This is an unpaid internship