About Imperial Healthtech
Imperial Healthtech is rewriting the rules of modern healthcare. Founded in the Netherlands starting as a personal project developing a pregnancy app for Indonesian women, Imperial Healthtech has grown into a team of 15+ and built 3 apps: BukuBumil, MedMinutes, and Centafit. Ever since our apps have been installed by 500,000+ users and transformed 20+ Indonesian health facilities.
Surround yourself with a high-performing team and level up quickly. Maximize your creativity and impact in ways that are sustainable for you and your schedule. Our internship is designed to be as flexible as possible, without neglecting the importance of absorbing experience and connecting with other interns via team bonding. We provide you with customized tools and technology to ensure you have the best tools possible to build the best products and stay connected in our digital-first environment.
You can choose to work on-site at our Semarang office or remotely
- Pursuing or having just finished a relevant degree
- Marketing affinity and first contact with online marketing tools
- Hands on mentality and keen to make an impact
- Independent thinking & data-driven mindset
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia
- You’re welcome to apply even if you don’t have a traditional marketing background
- Final year student of or recent graduates in any field
- Love creating graphic-based and video-based social media content
- Self-starter with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude, equally comfortable to lead and to follow
- Attention to detail, ability to notice the small but important things
- Awareness of Indonesian social media trends
- Ability to quickly recognize and adopt new trends
- Eager to learn in a fast-paced environment
Extra qualifications (nice to have)
- Hands-on experience with SEO, ASO, or Social Media analytics tools like Google Analytics, App Follow, or Rank Math.
- Able to translate data to content and vice versa
What you’ll do:
You decide where you think you can make the biggest business impact, and your tasks flow from that. For example:
- You might use your data-driven mindset to set up and evaluate A/B tests on the Play Store
- Perhaps you feel like our content needs to be refreshed. If so, you’ll start planning a content sprint together with our creative team, and oversee it from idea to implementation.
- Is our landing page up for a boost? Then you might be diving into Google Analytics and the specifics of SEO. Whatever the job to be done is, you can plan and execute it yourself.
Some other things you will be working on are:
- Work to set up and improve our campaigns
- Setup multichannel campaigns for new features/products
- Review media contents and suggest improvements or iterations
- Selected candidates will be invited to attend 2 virtual interviews consisting of:
- 1st stage: 30 minutes of a conversation-style interview. The best way to prep is to spend some time thinking about experiences that have been formative to the point you’re at today.
- 2nd stage: 30 minutes of marketing exercise (research & analytics decision making)
- This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
- Flexible working time and location
- Experience working in technology start-ups in the health sector
- Work experience that can be written on CV & LinkedIn
- Weekly Peer Lectures
- Monthly Team Bonding
- Internship Certificate
- Letter of Recommendation according to performance
*This is an unpaid internship