About Imperial Healthtech
Imperial Healthtech is rewriting the rules of modern healthcare. Founded in the Netherlands starting as a personal project developing a pregnancy app for Indonesian women, Imperial Healthtech has grown into a team of 15+ and built 3 apps: BukuBumil, MedMinutes, and Centafit. Ever since our apps have been installed by 500,000+ users and transformed 20+ Indonesian health facilities.
Surround yourself with a high-performing team and level up quickly. Maximize your creativity and impact in ways that are sustainable for you and your schedule. Our internship is designed to be as flexible as possible, without neglecting the importance of absorbing experience and connecting with other interns via team bonding. We provide you with customized tools and technology to ensure you have the best tools possible to build the best products and stay connected in our digital-first environment.
You can choose to work on-site at our Semarang office or remotely
- Part-time 20 hours per week for 6 months
- You can choose your own day and time with a choice between Monday – Friday morning slots (08:00 – 12:00 WIB) or afternoon slots (13:00 – 17:00 WIB)
- Pursuing or having just finished HR, Psychology, or a relevant degree
- You are passionate about talent acquisition
- You are passionate about people and able to work with colleagues of all levels
- You are empathic and love to provide the best candidate and employee experience
- Driven to challenge convention and reinvent how work is done
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia
Extra qualifications (nice to have)
- Experience or passion in Employer Branding
- You have project management or leadership experience
What you’ll do:
- Build a strong pipeline of talent by sourcing, screening, interviewing, maintaining strong relationships, and extending offers to candidates
- Ultra-sharp assessment of skills, performance, and fit of candidates
- Build a robust pipeline and develop innovative strategies to find new talent
- Ensure every candidate & employee gets the best experience possible
- Conduct all admin-related tasks around recruitment, development agreements, contracts, onboarding, and ticket assignments.
- Host online team events (Weekly GIF Challenges & Monthly Team Bonding)
- Design and improve people programs (including recruitment, onboarding, learning & development, team events, and squad rotation processes)
- Selected candidates will be invited to attend 2 virtual interviews consisting of:
- 1st stage: 30 minutes of a conversation-style interview. The best way to prep is to spend some time thinking about experiences that have been formative to the point you’re at today.
- 2nd stage: 30 minutes of HR exercise (research & decision making)
- This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
- Flexible working time and location
- Experience working in technology start-ups in the health sector
- Work experience that can be written on CV & LinkedIn
- Weekly Peer Lectures
- Monthly Team Bonding
- Internship Certificate
- Letter of Recommendation according to performance
*This is an unpaid internship